The things that Socrates did.
- Socrates is remembered for developing ideas and thoughts that led to the Western culture that exists today.
- He used methods they are now called the Socratic method.
- He said he had no fear of death.
- He was born in about 470 BC in Athens.
- He was an ancient Greek philosopher .
- He was respected as a brilliant thinker and teacher with a great knowledge.
"Socrates." Britannica School. Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc., 2015. Web. 29 Sep. 2015. <http://school.eb.com/levels/high/article/476319#>.