The Parkside Post
Parkside at Mayfield Ranch HOA Newsletter - August 2019
Annual HOA Election
Online Voting is Open - Please Vote
It's time for our annual election and meeting! An email with individual voting codes was sent to all owners on August 9th and was entitled "2019 Board of Directors Election." If you can't find it, it could be in one of your sub-folders (junk, spam, promotions, etc). Also, it may have gone to another person in your household, so have them check their email. And reminder, only owners have voting rights, so renters should contact their leaser in this regard.
If you can't find the email, or need a paper ballot, contact the community manager, Ander Mitchell at AMitchell@spectrumam.com and he will help you.
The voting deadline is September 3rd at 5:00pm
We'd like to ask everyone to vote, as a show of support for our neighborhood, and for these outstanding resident volunteers who are making the effort to keep our neighborhood a nice place to live. Our candidates, Chris Rhodes, Brian Eberwine and Remi Smith have been actively volunteering for a while and are great neighbors. You can read their bio's when you log on to vote. Please vote - it's one of the best ways you can support Parkside.
Parkside at Mayfield Ranch HOA
Board of Directors
August Yards of the Month
Congratulations to our winners, 521 Caddo Lake Drive and 105 Caddo Lake Drive, pictured below! Beautiful yards! Keep up the great yard work! The two winners have recognition signs in their yards, and will each receive $50 Home Depot gift cards. Way to go!
If you would like to nominate a home for this August's Yard of the Month, or if you would be interested in participating on the Yard of the Month committee, please e-mail us at: email@example.com We keep it light, have some fun, and give kudos to our neighbors with green thumbs. Keep up the great work everyone!
UPCOMING MEETINGS & EVENTS
Wednesday, September 4th - 6:30pm - HOA Annual Meeting - PMR Amenity Center
Our HOA, Parkside at Mayfield Ranch Master Community, Inc., has scheduled an Annual Meeting of the Members for Wednesday, September 4, 2019, at 6:30 p.m., at the Amenity Center, 325 Parkside Parkway, Georgetown, TX 78628.
The meeting will be held for the following purposes:
- To announce the election of three (3) Board Members.
- To present our 2020 budget and current financials.
- To transact any other properly presented business.
- A resident Question & Answer session will also be held.
If you plan to attend the meeting, please arrive 15 minutes early to sign in and receive your materials. We look forward to seeing you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOA Board Vision & Mission
The HOA Board has Vision and Mission Statements that guide them in their decision making process, as follows:
To make Parkside at Mayfield Ranch the most enjoyable and desirable neighborhood in this area.
In making decisions and allocating resources, the Board will strive to constantly maintain and improve the following:
- Resident safety
- Home and amenity values
- Neighborhood beauty
- Livability of the community
- Enjoyment of residing in Parkside
On-Site Community Manager Hours and Location
- Ander Mitchell, our community manager holds office hours right here in Parkside for your convenience! He is typically at the Amenity Center at 325 Parkside Parkway on Mondays, Tuesday mornings, and Fridays. Appointments are preferred and you can set that up by emailing him at email@example.com.
- If you need to contact the management company at other times, after hours or in an urgent situation and can't reach Ander, call Spectrum at 512-834-3900
- For other general concerns, Spectrum can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Amenity Center Rental
- You can rent the Amenity Center for private parties. The Board has recently adopted a new flat $15 hourly rate with no minimum number of hours. If you'd like to book the Amenity Center, simply click here to reserve your event or click on the button toward the bottom of this newsletter.