Attitudes can Shape Your Life
By: Tom Kenney
What does Positive attitudes mean to you?
Why Is a Positive Attitude important?
The six questions that are asked most frequently and that could help you in the long run.
- Tell me about a time when it was necessary to admit to others that you had made a mistake. How did you handle that?
- Can you describe a past situation at work that led you to grow as a person?
- Can you tell me about a time when you were faced with a major obstacle (work or otherwise) and how you overcame it?
- How would you describe the perfect work environment for you?
- Drawing on your work experience, can you give me an example of a time when you wanted to give up, and chose not to?
- How do you react when asked to do something beyond your capabilities?
Attitudes in General
Adapting Your Attitude For The Better
1.) Adventitious- something sort of unplanned but sometimes for the better in the grand scheme of things.
2.) Aliveness- textbook definition is basically not being dead however i mean me get out into the world and live more than you already are. Experience different things than you are use to, if you are lucky enough to be very affluent(3.which means rich) you can do this more than others can which isn't really a bad thing just more fortunate id say.