Last week before Winter Break!
Monday - Thursday Full School Days (on-site)
**Do not forget to participate in our winter themed dress up days!
Friday - 1/2 day CDL (virtual learning)
Virtual Scholarship Information Night
- When: Wednesday, January 6, 2021
- Time: 6:00-7:00pm
- How: Virtual via Google Meet (Meet ID#: rbf-zesp-tpv)
- Content: Information will be shared about scholarships, deadlines, support and staff will be available to answer any questions parents/students may have
Upcoming calendar events to plan for ...
- December 14-17 - Winter Celebration Dress Up Week
- December 15th - December 17th - Dental Screenings
- Friday, December 18th - Friday 1/2 CDL (grades 7-12 on 'A' schedule)
- December 21st - January 4th - WINTER BREAK
- Wednesday, January 6th - Virtual Scholarship Information Night
- Friday, January 8th - Friday 1/2 CDL (grades 7-12 on 'B' schedule)
- Friday, January 15th - Early Release Day ON-SITE (grades K-6 Music & 7-12 AM schedule)
- Monday, January 18th - NO SCHOOL (MLK Day)
- January 19th - January 21st - FINALS WEEK
- Thursday, January 21st - END of 2nd Quarter
- Friday, January 22nd - NO SCHOOL (Teacher Planning Day)
- Friday, January 29th - Friday 1/2 CDL (grades 7-12 on 'A' schedule)
Mental Health & Guidance Counseling
Please email email@example.com to refer or request student support related to mental health/social-emotional learning.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for student needs related to education, credits, post-secondary, scholarships and/or scheduling needs.
Orders are made by going to the website Treering.com. On the upper right of the homepage, click the 'buy' tab, which directs you to a screen asking for your school’s code. You will enter the Sherman code - 101367259899339. Once the code has been entered, you will be directed through the ordering information forms of name, address, and payment information. If you have any questions or problems with ordering, please contact Mr. Zacharias at his school extension 218 or via his school email.