Save the Date!
The Multicultural Festival is back this year!!!
Views, sounds and tastes of our countries!
We are ready to celebrate the diverse cultures represented in our school. We are partnering with Club 21 to put together our 2nd Multicultural Festival, which is going to be on December 5th, 2015. We will have different activities and we are welcoming anyone's assistance!
- 11:00 - 11:30 - Travel the World! (Visit the country booths, get your passport stamped!)
- 11:30 - 12:30 - Dance and Cultural Fashion Show
- 12:30 - 1:30 - Food
We would love for you to join us! The more helping hands, the merrier...
- Welcoming families - Hand passports
- Decorations - Make it feel like the real deal!
- Dance, music, cultural crafts - Would you or anyone you know be willing to share some artistic skills? Maybe walk the catwalk dressed with authentic traditional clothes?
- Food - Homemade or store bought. Also, any recommendations for restaurants that would be willing to donate their plates.
- "Manning" different country booths
We will organize the countries by continent all throughout the first floor of our school. We want to recognize all students and staff at LVES!!! Please let us know what countries you and your students would like to represent...