Sixth Grade Technology
by: Jack Fitzgerald
Learn to Type
- Typing is a fun and encouraging way to learn to type it encourages you with its trophies and games.
- I improved my typing speed from 12 words per second to 17 words per second. That's a huge improvement !
- I personally love learn to type it helps me learn and have fun and learn at the same time.
- This was my favorite unit because I had the freedom to choose my topic.
- My Movie was about a quest to get off the naughty list.
- I loved watching everyone create a movie.
- It was a fun way to find your dream job and find facts about it.
- You had to fill ten slides with facts about your job.
- My dream job was a physical therapist.
- In this unit you had to chose a math problem and teach people to solve it.
- we had to record our voice to talk them through the problem
- Since my problem was about eggs I used the photo tool and I used pictures of eggs.
- We would have a teacher come in and teach us about the future and what we could look for.
- She showed us colleges and different campuses.
- We all used this site called Career Locker.
- On this site it showed you how to fix and make games.
- This site would teach you using fun games to encourage you.
- It can teach you how to learn different coding process