Meet Dr. Dieffenderfer
- HRWD 3223 Managing HRD Programs
- HRWD 3323 Designing and Developing HRD Programs
- HRWD 4113 Generational Dynamics in the Workplace
- HRWD 4223 Professional and Leadership Development
- HRWD 4313 HRD Program and Product Evaluation
- HRWD 4323 Instructional Technology and Design
- HRWD 4333 HRD Capstone
Prior Teaching Experience
Tennessee Technological University - Interdisciplinary Studies Program (2010 – 2014)
Tusculum College - Professional Studies Program (2006 - 2008)
University of Tennessee, PhD
Educational Psychology and Research (Adult Education)
University of Tennessee, MS
Educational Psychology (Adult Education)
University of Tennessee, BS
Management (Human Resources)
After successfully completing this course the learner will be able to:
- Develop a research paper or project that synthesizes the three pillars of HRD: career development, organization development, and training and development.
- Successfully use library resources (electronic and print) to identify quality human resource and workforce development academic resources.
- Analyze quality human resource and workforce development academic resources.
- Develop and upload a presentation of a summary of the final research project/paper that includes all the major sections of your project/paper.