Top 3 Surfing Spots in the World
By- Ariana Pensy
On this page, you will see some facts about (what I think are) the top five surfing spots in the world!
Number 3- Gold Coast, Australia
- Gold Coast has the most consistent waves.
- If you don't really know how to surf, Gold Coast is a great place to go!
- Gold Coast has 5 main areas for good surfing. These areas are called The Spit, Main Beach, Narrowneck, Palm Beach and Mermaid Beach.
Number 2- Supertubes, Jeffery's Bay, South Africa
- Supertubes is one of ten areas of Jeffery's Bay.
- Supertubes has the best waves out of all of South Africa.
- It is very shallow in Supertubes.
- The waves here are better for experienced surfers.
Number 1- Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Santa Catarina is the best surfing location in Brazil.
- The waves can be 12ft high.
- Known for great consistency of a variety of different height of waves.
Worst Surfing Wipeouts Ever (Part 2)