This Week at CCES
Cibolo Creek Elementary is now on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter @CiboloCreekES
- 5th grade BOA luggage drop off @ 6:00 p.m.
- 5th grade at BOA
- 5th grade parent registration meeting at Boerne Middle School North @ 6:30 p.m. for BMSN and Voss families. Please call BMSN with any questions: 830-357-3100.
- 5th grade at BOA
- 5th grade at BOA (Please be here at 1:15 to pick-up your 5th graders!)
- Happy Valentine's Day! Students are welcome to exchange edible treats with their Valentines. Although not an official party day, teachers will set aside time today to share Valentines and to enjoy a small, sweet treat with their class.
- Cub Choir 2:40 - 3:40 p.m.
- 5th grade Valentine exchange today
- Happy Friday! Enjoy your three day weekend!
- Monday, February 18: School Holiday (Bad Weather Make-up Day)
Thank you for taking time to complete the survey below:
Transfer Deadline Reminder
If your student is zoned for either Herff Elementary or Voss Middle School, fifth and eighth graders may choose to remain at their current campus for the 2019-20 school year. If your student wishes to remain at their current campus, please submit a campus transfer request here: https://goo.gl/forms/S45bYn83i01i4AI73. The application deadline has been extended and requests will be accepted until 8 AM, Monday, February 11, 2019.
Please note: If your student will attend either Herff or Voss next school year, no further action is required.
For more information about attendance boundaries in Boerne ISD or to view Frequently Asked Questions, visit www.boerneisd.net/attendancezones.
Focus on Attendance
At Cibolo Creek we strive to provide a nurturing learning environment where our students thrive. Our Daily Attendance Goal is 98%. We have been posting our daily attendance on the marquee. Please support our goal by getting your child to school on time every day!
As a parent or guardian making school attendance a priority communicates to your child education is a priority for your family and going to school is a critical part of their educational success. Thank you all for all you do to get your children to school each day and to have them here on time, ready to learn. If we can ever be of assistance, please just let us know. We are here to help!
The Big Win 2019
- a pair of Lucchese boots
- Yeti Tundra 65
- $2,500 Wheeler's Western Outfitters gift card
Cibolo Creek Elementary PTO will get to keep 100% of funds raised from raffle ticket sales! Please help show your support to our school, our teachers and our students by purchasing a $20.00 raffle ticket from CCES PTO NOW THROUGH APRIL 9. Drawing will be April 16th.
Tickets can be purchased from CCES PTO (see green flier sent home with your student). Purchased tickets will be sent home in your students' backpacks. Completed tickets can be dropped in the jar in the school front office through April 9th. Take ticket stub to Wheeler's to receive your FREE t-shirt (while supplies last)! Thanks for your support and Good Luck!
The class that collected the most Box Tops for January and earns an extra recess is Mrs. Sill's class. Her class clipped 202 box tops. The student that collected the most for January and wins a $10 gift card is Landon P.
CCES students collected $55.30 worth of Box Tops in the month of January. Keep up the good work! Our goal is $2,000; year-to-do we have collected $814.50 We are getting closer every month.
The deadline this month is Thursday, February 28. You can place your Box Tops in the collection bin across from nurse’s office.
Federal Report Cards
Boerne ISD has an obligation, under the federal No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 (NCLB), to share our Federal Report Cards with you. Please read this letter and follow the link to the Federal Report Cards for the state, the district, and each of the district’s campuses or access the reports on the Texas Education Agency’s website. Please contact the office if you have questions about the information or need help accessing the documents.
Link to letter: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xh8J3d6qjH74Kp4mPnT9_X5OaZsUEMe_/view?usp=sharing
Herff Elementary and Voss Middle School FAQ
Frequently asked questions regarding Boerne ISD attendance zones can be found here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IS943a_a2RLtC7B-IhfQFQb008hYR3pw/view?usp=sharing
For more information visit the BISD School Facilities page: https://www.boerneisd.net/site/Default.aspx?PageID=109
- All visitors to our campus must check in at the office with valid photo identification. Please be sure to have your ID with you anytime you visit our campus.
Special Occasion Food
- All foods brought to campus for special occasions such as birthday parties, holiday parties, any special occasion MUST have an FDA approved label with ingredients and allergens legibly listed.
- Our school day begins at 7:25 a.m. The tardy bell rings at 7:35 a.m. We look forward to seeing your student on time each day.
- Dismissal is at 2:50 p.m.
- Please have your child attend school all day, everyday, unless they are sick. Please schedule appointments for after school whenever possible! We appreciate your suppport making the full instruction day an important part of your family's schedule.
- If your student is absent, please provide a written note upon return.