Materials Pick Up
Hello Bobcat Families,
For our December materials pick-up, we are transitioning to one pick-up for all grade levels using the same system we used for our first pick-up in September. This will allow our families to pick up multiple grade level materials at the same time as needed. We are also extending our time to 5:00pm to accommodate our working families.
Material pick-up reminders:
Parents will need to drive to the school to maintain social distancing. If you are unable pick up your student's materials at this date/time, you may arrange for a neighbor to pick up.
In the interest of safety for you and our staff, we ask that you follow these procedures when you arrive for your scheduled pick up time:
- Please review the below map for traffic flow of the event.
- While we hope the schedule alleviates long lines, there may be some waiting as we load cars.
- Please put your sign in your window.
- FIRST NAME (bold/ BIG print) and CLASS (KB, 3V, etc.).
- Once your car has reached the designated grade level table, please open the trunk and/or unlock your side door. Tables will be in order of grade, starting with 5th grade and ending with kindergarten. DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE. A staff member will place your child’s items in your trunk.
Materials Pick Up Traffic Flow Map
Future Materials Pick Up Save the Dates