- Nichole Lemmon here for Canvas Training (we will train in Clydene's room) from 8:30-11:30 a.m. This if for K-2 teachers plus a couple more.
- Alison & Krissi have a parent conference @ 3:30 p.m.
- Crystal out @ 2:10 p.m. (will return after school)
- Crystal meets w/Katie Rinkoski @ 9:00 a.m.
- Crystal meets w/ Tanya Perretta @ 10:00 a.m.
- Crystal meets w/Mandy Collins @ 11:00 a.m.
- Crystal meets w/Michelle Slominsky @ 1:00 p.m.
- Kindergarten Registration 2:00-6:00 p.m.
- Steve's afternoon groups will be cancelled so he can assist w/K registration
- Crystal out for new teacher interview @ KAC
- Melba out until 10:30 a.m. (training @ KAC)-Steve will cover office in A.M. Alison will cover Morning Pow-Wow
- Mid-3rd Quarter
- K Field Trip to Stephen Fite
- Crystal meets w/Roffers @ 9:00 a.m.
- Crystal meets w/Traci Nelson @ 10:00 a.m.
- Crystal meets w/Staci Maddeaux @ 11:00 a.m.
- Crystal meets w/Linda Pawlowski @ 1:30 p.m.
- Crystal meets w/Dottie Nichols @ 2:30 p.m.
- Crystal out for catscan until 9:00 a.m.
- Crystal meets w/Morris @ 9:00 a.m.
- K & 1st grade Opera-@ Sequiota
- 4th grade field trip to Fantastic Caverns
- Crystal attends IEP Meeting @ 11:00 a.m.
- Crystal meets w/Roman @ 12:30 p.m.
GOAL TEAM PLAN
- All remaining meetings will be “grade level meetings” (with next year’s team).
- With your grade level team, complete your second PBL Unit Plan (link to the common district unit plan that you are expected to use is here: Unit Plan) by April 15th. This unit should be planned (to teach next year...). You will only be accountable for "planning" a second unit plan-teaching it this year is optional.
- Evaluate your plan using the: Project Design Rubric
- April 15th: Each grade level will share their completed unit plan (and evaluation)
- Information: Previous presentations will be at the PBL button above on Canvas, just in case you need a refresher.
- Austin Rutledge will be here on Friday, March 18th during your grade level plan time. Please plan to utilize Austin as a resource-come with all/any questions you have about PBL & your specific Unit Plan. This will count as our GLTM's for March.
- Innovation Team will be attending a conference in February to support our growth in PBL. Knowledge will be shared with all staff upon our return.
- View Goal Team Survey Results Here
This is not your typical "Amazing Teacher" video-keep watching until the end!
An Email that made me even more proud!! Let Donald know Monday if you need support!
Please pass along my gratitude to your staff. They were so positive and fun to work with this morning! I really appreciated how well they listened – I can’t say it’s been that way at every deployment so it was an especially great way to start the day.
Donald will be back most of Monday to work with them on any questions they may have.
SEQUIOTA SPOTLIGHT: Dottie Nichols
Guided Math/Math Workshop Resources Available NOW!!
The Title I Guided Math page and additional Numeracy Support Resources are now available for all SPS Teachers on Glass Classroom!
You will find:
· Video and photo examples of all components of the Guided Math Instructional Configuration
· Video of SPS teachers answering “Why Guided Math?” and their tips for how to get started
· Examples of mini-lessons, small group lesson formats, conferencing, management and station rotation tips K - 5
· Numerous Apps and differentiated station activities
Directions for digging in:
In Depth Study
Guided Math, A Workshop Approach and Numeracy Resources
Only 6 staff members have given input. A decision will be made by this Friday, February 5th.
Please select dates for Meet the Teacher & Open House for next school year no later than Friday, January 29th. Thank you!
Please use this form to provide feedback. You can fill this form out at any time!