Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism.
-Bearing witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah
-Observance of Prayer
-Fasting during Ramadhan
-Pilgrimage to the house of Allah.
Buddhism is mostly popular in the Far East.
Most of Buddhism's teachings revolve around the following principals.
1. To lead a moral life
2. To be mindful and aware of thoughts and actions
3. To develop wisdom and understanding.
The Buddha is described as a man who taught a path to enlightenment from his own experience.
In Judaism there is a single, all powerful, all knowing, omnipresent, God.
Often, Jews will refrain from using God's name, and instead write "G-d" as a substitute. Although the necessity of this practice is somewhat debatable within Jewish culture.
1. kKarma-marga - Performing social obligations.
2. Jnana-marga - Meditation and yoga to gain insight into one's self.
3. Bhakti-marga - Devotion to one's personal god.