Beaty Butterflies' Gazette
The Week of May 16th - 20th
You are all FREAKIN' AWESOME!
Last night, Sydney made us proud at the TOTY Banquet! We are so proud and you rocked those shoes!
Thank you, Thank you, Coleen for coordinating the Meal Train for us!
Please do not start packing or tearing down rooms. We have several weeks of instruction and learning to go. Everyone should stay focused on students and learning.
Great American Clean Up is happening and we are partnering with Market Street. Volunteers will be here to spruce up our playgrounds, fill our sand tables, plant some flowers, power wash, paint, etc...! The dates will be Saturday 5/21 and Saturday 5/28 from 8-12. Please let me know if you are available to help supervise on one or both of those mornings!
Tuesday, May 17 Debbie's Wedding Shower @ 3:30 (MPR)
Thursday, May 19 Mobile Classroom
Thursday, May 19 Camp Gladiator Workout @ 3:30
Saturday, May 21 Playground Beautification w/ Market Street 8-12
Upcoming May Birthday Girls:
Allie Bitter 5/18
Jenny Bolivar 5/21
Janice Blake 5/25
Remember to follow us on Twitter: @Beaty_ECS and on Facebook: Beaty_Butterflies and feel free to contribute to the conversation! Tweet about it!
Beaty Brag Board
Here's the chatter!
- Thank you, Marta for always thinking of my students. I sincerely appreciate you including them for your end of the year book project. I know their parents are going to love it! Thank you for always sharing your mom’s delicious treats! Love you~Amy
- I want to give a heartfelt thank you to all the parents, students, and staff who sent me their love for Nurse’s week. I truly enjoy caring for our community and it is amazing to receive so much back.~ Desiree
- Nikki, thank you so much for your continued support in my PM class! (Thanks also to the magical people who let Nikki come to my room!) ~ Shauna
- Dendy, Thank you for working so hard on fun art projects and creating awesome pretend centers. ~ Shauna
- Thank you, Friends, for the very sweet shower on Monday! You made us feel loved! ~Darien and Brooke (soon-to-be Clark!)
- Jeanne, Thank you so much for being so positive with the students, and for setting up the special prayer for Kaye. ~Shauna