The Tangerine Times
By: Zach Johansen
Erik Fisher Football Dream Update
- The games for this league will be plated on Saturdays and Sundays in between 8:00 and 4:00
- Like I said earlier, between 6th and 8th grade
- There will be tryouts on September 12, 2015 from 1:00 to 4:00
- Bring to tryouts: Cleats, Shin Guards, A past years jersey, and a soccer ball regulation size
- If you make the team you will receive team cleats, of course a jersey, team bag, and a warm up jacket.
MOYA Close Up
The first issue I will be talking about is how Paul is always getting yelled at and shouted at for Erik's mistakes. Here is an example, of one from about a chapter ago. Paul clean up all the dishes you left out from dinner tonight. Paul replies back "It wasn't me it was Erik." The thing is she never believes Paul when it is always Erik. That just ticks me off!!! The end result is Paul doing it for something he did not do. Another issue is when Mike Costello passed away from a lightning strike that was sudden. It was a stormy night and the idiotic coach of the soccer teams makes the team practice during the storm. When Mike was taking a break leaning on the soccer goal post, a sudden lightning strike strikes and it hits the soccer goal post and strikes Mike when he is on it. The whole left side of Mike's body was completely burned off and he ended up passing away that night. The last issue is Erik getting anything he wants for being athletic. He got his own net for practicing on his kicks when we have other stuff to utilize instead of a dumb net. Paul gets absolutely nothing and just makes him very mad.