Download Free Xpadder 2020
All About Xpadder
What Is Xpadder?
Xpadder enables you to play computer games that lack gamepad support or just have inferior gamepad capabilities. It will let you add gamepad support to things like emulated, internet browser, and DOS games.
You can download Xpadder for free at Xpadder.net. If you want Xpadder pro version then first try this free version for a month then you can buy Xpadder pro. Choice is yours all!
- Supports Windows XP, Vista
- Works on both the 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows
- Full keyboard and mouse emulation
- Supports up to 16 controllers at the same time (multiplayer)
- Rumble force feedback and advanced fine-tuning options
- Create a layout for any controller that Windows can see
- Multiple profile management using sharable files
How to Use Xpadder?
Xpadder is a popular PC application. Over 4 million users have downloaded Xpadder for better gaming experince.
- Xpadder aims to extend gamepad support for PC games that were not developed with a gamepad in mind.
- It also provides basic support for games without joystick support.
- Xpadder works by simply emulating a mouse and keyboard.
- It receives input from a gamepad and translates it into keyboard and mouse strokes. Your computer will interpret it as a signal coming from your mouse and keyboard.
- You can install the latest version of Xpadder on any version of Windows.
- The app doesn’t have any special requirements and it will work on any PC that can run your game.
To manage settings for each controller, simply follow the steps below:
- Open the Xpadder control panel.
- Go to General Settings.
- You’ll see a list of controllers attached to your PC.
- Select a controller that you want to adjust.
- Change the settings and save the controller profile.
If you don’t want to make any changes to your gamepad settings, you can use the default settings.These settings are automatically loaded when you plug in a controller to your Windows PC.
Xpadder is an extremely useful app for your PC. It emulates your keyboard and mouse with a game controller. Using this feature, you can easily attach a controller to your PC and play any PC game, even if it doesn’t support a controller. You can easily download Xpadder for free and install this app on a Windows PC. It works out of the box.
However, you can easily fine-tune controller settings to match your preferences. Download Xpadder for free today and play PC games using your favorite gamepad.