Keeping you "In the Know"...
"Learning begins at the edge of your comfort zone."
- 3rd Grade Professional Learning will be held on Friday, February 19, 2016. Please sign up on Eduphoria Workshop.
- 1st Grade Professional Learning will be held on Thursday, February 25, 2016. This session will be held from 3:00 to 4:00pm. Please register on Eduphoria Workshop for credit if you are attending.
4th Grade Writing Compositions
We will need to complete the following survey to help the district understand how campuses are using the fourth grade writing compositions from the STAAR assessment. Thank you!
Click here to access the survey. Please have this completed by Wednesday, Feb. 17th.
READING SIMULATION DATES Window:
The reading simulation is ready to go and at the print shop. You do not have to administer the one at PrintShop, you may create your own.
3rd Grade: 2/29-3/18
4th Grade: RD:2/29-3/18
ELAR Professional LearningProfessional Learning - 7:20-8:20 - Admin Training Rooms
- Kindergarten - April 1, 2016
- First Grade - March 25, 2016
- Second Grade - March 18, 2016
- Third Grade - February 26, 2016
- Fourth Grade - February 19, 2016
- Fifth Grade - February 12, 2016
We will celebrate the successes teachers have had with implementing the ELAR cluster pre-assessments and the utilization of that data in developing common formative assessments. Teachers will need to bring (1) an example of how they have used the ELAR cluster pre-assessments to create CFAs and (2) a technology device.