December 2015 Newsletter
- December 8th - English II
- December 9th - English III
- December 10th - US History
- December 11th - Biology
- December 14th - Algebra I
- December 15th - Geometry
Please contact Mr. Smith at 504-410-3280 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Banking Updates and Holiday Schedule
- December 9th - all students must be off campus by 12:45pm
- December 21st - all students must be off campus by 12:45pm
- December 22nd - all students must be off campus by 12:45pm
The Winter Break begins 12/23. Campus will close for the Winter Break as of 1:00pm on December 22nd.
December 23rd – January 3rd
Winter Break (campus closed)
Students & faculty return to campus
Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday (campus closed)
Mardi Gras holiday (campus closed)
ACT and Dual Enrollment
Dual Enrollment registration is underway. Juniors and Seniors interested in taking a Dual Enrollment class through Delgado should speak with Mr. Smith ASAP.