St. Francis de Sales PSR
All the important news and info about our PSR program!
Off to a great start!
Please remember that attendance at PSR is important and please prayerfully consider if your child must miss class. We only have your children for one short hour every week and we try to make every moment count. Please help us teach them, by making attendance a priority.
If your child will be absent, please email me or call (330)644-2225 and leave a message.
2nd and 8th grade parents should have received correspondence in the mail about the Sacraments their children will be receiving this year. Please let me know if you did not receive a letter or have any questions.
Peace and prayers,
I want to take the Vocation Crucifix... but what do I do with it?
Vocation means a call, it is not your 'job'. Your vocation is God’s invitation, His call to each person to love and serve Him and His Church in a particular state or way of life. Each person's vocation flows from the grace of Baptism.
Your family is asked to pray particularly for those discerning their life vocation, to hear and follow God's will to His calling to the priesthood, religious life, married or single life. The Vocation Crucifix is a beautiful reminder to pray with your family. There are prayers included with the Crucifix, or your family can pray on their own.
If you are interested in having the Vocation Crucifix in your home for a week, please call the rectory at (330)644-2225 and you will be assigned a week.
Pray about it!
Dismissal - Parking Lot Reminders
Please be respectful of our entire PSR population by following the guidelines for drop off and pick up of students.
- Students will always be dismissed from their classroom. Parents of students in grades 1-3 should pick their children up at the classroom. An older (gr4-8) child may pick up a younger one and meet their parents.
- All children are to enter and leave the school by way of the main entrance
- The doors on the north side of the building are not to be used during PSR except as an emergency exit. These doors exit directly onto a driveway!
- Do not attempt to pick your child up in your car at the curb in front of the entrance, it puts many children at risk. Please park and pick up your child. If you have an issue that does not allow you to come to the building to pick up your child, please let me know and we will address that concern.
- Please help us by observing these rules and by driving slowly and carefully.