Creek Band - 9/2/19 to 9/8/19
Weekly Newsletter of the Clear Creek High School Band
Great Job on the Mattress Sale!
Thank you to everyone who showed up and helped out!
Events, Announcements, and Information
Football vs. Deer Park
Friday, Sep. 6th, 3-11:30pm
2145 West Nasa Boulevard
League City, TX
- 3:00pm - Run Through in Parking Lot
- 3:45pm - Dinner
- 4:30pm - Inspection & Load
- 5:15pm - Depart CCHS
- 5:45pm - Arrive at Challenger Columbia
- 6:15pm - Pre-Game Events (including Senior Recognition)
- 7:00pm - Kickoff
- 8:30pm - Estimated Half Time Performance
- 10:00pm - Estimated End of Game
- 11:30pm - Estimated Return to CCHS
- 12:00am - All Students Picked Up
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Still time to register for the Spring Trip!
Parents and Students,
If you are planning on traveling to Winter Park, CO for the Spring Trip this year (March 26th-30th), I need you to register by Monday, 8/26.
1. Go to www.etadventures.com
2. Log into myETA - Trip Code: clearcreek20 Password: asetrip20
3. Make a new reservation (you may include the cancellation insurance, just include that amount ($69) in the first payment you send to the band hall on 9/15.
4. On the confirmation screen, select the "Passengers" tab to complete medical waiver
You should not make any payments in this portal, just register.
To make a registration without making a payment, when you are checking out you will select “I will mail a check.” DO NOT MAKE A PAYMENT ONLINE!
Again, you do not need to make a payment now.
All payments will be made payable to CCISD and deposited in the band hall safe on the appropriate due date. (If you have already made a payment online with the travel company, they will be refunding your payment. You will need to make another payment to CCISD when that refund has processed.)
Important Dates for the Trip Are:
September 15th - Online Registration Complete and $200 Deposit Due ($269 if you are including cancellation insurance)
October 15th - $175 Due
November 15th - $175 Due
December 15th - $175 Due
January 15th - $274 Due (Final Payment)
All payments are to be made with cash, check, or money order made payable to CCISD.
We need family and friends for each game!
We can't make Friday football games happen without Friends and Family!
Please sign up to help and have some fun!
Click here to find out how you can help and to sign up!
- Friday, September 13th - Football vs. Channelview - Channelview Stadium - 7:00pm
- Friday, September 20th - Football vs. Katy Thompkins - Rhodes Stadium - 7:00pm
- Saturday, September 21st - Seven Lakes Drumline Contest - Seven Lakes HS - All Day
- Friday, September 27th - Football vs. Clear Brook - Veterans Memorial Stadium - 7:00pm
- Saturday, September 28th - Friendswood Marching Contest - Friendswood Stadium - All Day
- Friday, October 4th - Football vs. Dickinson (Intermediate Night) - Veterans Memorial - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 5th - USBands Marching Contest - Leonard George Stadium, Spring - All Day
Stay up to date with announcements, itineraries, schedules, calendars, media, and more!