Genesis Arocho & Aspen Creten
- Is often a quiet eating disorder, sometimes going unnoticed at least until the sufferer extreme nutritional deprivation becomes clearly apparent.
- Symptoms include radical weight loss and a thin appearance, fatigue, dizziness, and fainting.
- Long term consequences for the reproductive cardiovascular gastrointestinal and skeletal system
- Unlike Anorexics, Bulimia sufferers may not appear to be dramatically under weight, although they may be malnourished.
- As this illness develops in secret and is managed in silenced loved ones will need to be vigilant to detect its presence.
- Symptoms are expressions of discussed of ones body, worn tooth enamel/ tooth decay, soar throat, electrolyte imbalance which can cause a heart attack
- Over eating which means when people consume huge amounts of food and feel out of control and cant stop.
- Symptoms of Binge Eating occur in early adulthood, a Binge Eating disorder lasts around 2 hours.
- Some Symptoms are feeling extremely distress or upset.
- They gorge themselves as fast as they can while barely registering what they have eaten.
- Google images