Lot's O' Land!
Only 12.5 cents per acre!
Are you in need of some space? A fresh start? Need to get rid of your debts?
Stephen F. Austin is selling land for the cheap price of 12.5 cents per acre. The weather is nice. There is a good amount of rainfall, and there is plenty of land to choose from! You can leave all your debts and problems behind for a new start. Actually, just the wonderful smell of the grassy outside should be enough for you to come on over! Come to Stephen F. Austin for a fresh, new life!
We have great land and fertile soil for farming and ranching. The squishy fertile soil is great for growing corn, wheat, barley, cotton, sugar, potatoes, and bananas. You can make many delicious dishes with these crops for when you are hungry.
We have a lot of land for you to choose from! And it's only 12.5 cents per acre! If you are a settler planning to have ranches, you can claim up to 4,605 to 4,428 acres of land for grazing, along with 177 acres of farmland.
The rushing river of water in this area will definitely fulfill your needs for bathing, drinking, and watering your crops.
Terms and Conditions:
- You must, if not already, become Roman Catholic.
- No frontiersman who has no other occupation than that of a hunter will be received.
- No drunkard, no gambler, no profane swearer, no idler will be received.
- You must convert your loyalty to Mexico.
- You must give up your rights as citizens of the United States.
- Image Citations:
2. Information Citations: