Aug. 7, 2020
Paycheck Protection Program deadline approaching
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll. The PPP resumed accepting applications on July 6 in response to the President signing the program's extension legislation. The deadline to apply for a loan through the PPP is Saturday, Aug. 8. Click here for more information.
Updated COVID-19 Dallas County Numbers
COVID-19 drive thru testing - Eastfield College
3737 Motley Dr.
Mesquite, TX 75150, Lot 8
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday
7 a.m. - 1 p.m. (or until testing capacity has been reached)
- City of Dallas and Dallas County residents only - acceptable forms of ID include: picture ID; utility bills, bank statements, or other financial documents; academic records; library cards; and any other travel document that shows a Dallas County address.
- Persons with symptoms of potential COVID-19 infection, OR
- Anyone 65-years-old or older; OR
- Anyone with chronic health issues (diabetes, asthma, heart issues, etc.); OR
- Any first responders, DART drivers, healthcare workers, grocery store and essential retail store workers; OR
- Persons without symptoms who have been actively engaged in large group settings, such as public gatherings or congregations of people, within the past fifteen (15) days.
*While testing is for residents of the City of Dallas and Dallas County, essential workers who reside outside of Dallas County but are employed in Dallas County will qualify for testing. Proof of employment will be required (ID badge, business card, etc.).
The Parks Master Plan Survey will be available until Sept. 7, 2020.
Please click this button to complete the US Census. They will ask for your ID, which is on materials they mailed to you. If you do not have this number, please use the option to enter your address.
Click here to register for more information from the Town of Sunnyvale.