Unit 1 Week 4
WONDERS IS ONLINE!
- Stay connected with the skills, strategies, and stories we are learning in our Reading program!
- Just click the link to log in: ConnectEd Wonders Reading Series!
- Be sure to use your child's unique username and password!
This Week's Spelling Lists:
Please make daily Spelling practice a priority. Also, take advantage of Spelling City! It is a fabulous online resource and it makes Spelling practice much more fun!
This Week's Spelling Rule:
- The ay is the long a spelling found at the end of a word or syllable.
- The ai spelling for a long a never appears at the end of a word.
Approaching Word List:
pail, rail, paint, tail, plain, pain, tray, sway, gray, stay, may, lane, make, same, they
On Level Word List:
plain, braid, fail, grain, snail, paint, sway, tray, gray, stay, state, fake, same, weigh, they
This Week's Wonders Highlights
design; encouraged; examine; investigation; quality; simple; solution; substitutes
Ask and Answer Questions
Text Structure: Cause and Effect