Trip to Venezuela
Discover the beauties of this amazing country
- Capital: Caracas
- Official Language: Spanish
- Continent: South America
- Solano Castle- It is a military castle built in 1766.
- John the Baptist Monument- One of the tallest statues in Venezuela built in 1933.
and of course....
- Angel Falls- World's highest waterfall.
You can find many interesting places in Venezuela. There are many beaches, national parks. and cool activities. Who wouldn't want to relax on a beautiful beach?
- Pico Bolívar- Tallest mountain in Venezuela, standing at 16,332 feet.
- Angel Falls- Highest waterfall in the world. Three times as tall as the Eiffel Tower.
- Isla de Margarita-104 miles of beaches. Largest island in the Venezuelan state of Nueva Esparta.
An empanada is a deep-fried,stuffed corn flour patty, usually stuffed with diced meat such as beef or seafood and cheese.
A yo-yo is two fried plantains with cheese in between the two.
Dulce de Leche is sweetened milk cooked until it looks brown like caramel. This dish is eaten as a dessert and tastes like candy. In English, dulce de leche means caramel or sweet made of milk.
Doesn't this country sound wonderful? If I were you I would save up! Touring Venezuela would be a life changing experience and you may only get to do it once. There are many different possibilities and things to do in this country. And don't forget the food!