Chisholm Trail High School
Thank you students, parents and staff for your hard work. We have so much to do and so little time! I hope you enjoy your Spring Break and come back refreshed and recharged to finish out the school year.Have a safe and happy Spring Break!
CTHS NEED TO KNOWS
Text the message "@cthsems" to 81010
Type in "@cthsems" at www.remind.com/join
CTHS is a Closed Campus
- Students are not allowed to leave campus for lunch
- ALL visitors must check in with the Front Office (i.e. lunch drop off, bag drop off, etc.)
- Only authorized vehicles in the Student Parking Lot
- No UBER eats/food deliveries
- No Hats, Visors, Hoodies, Bandanas, Scarves are to be worn inside the building
Please direct all attendance/truancy questions to Mr. Gatlin.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-232-7000 ext.7012
EMS-ISD Climate Survey
ANNUAL PARENT AND STUDENT SURVEY
Parent Climate Survey
- Opens Wednesday, February 19, and closes Friday, March 6.
- Survey link will be sent via email directly to all custodial parents of current students, grades K-12. Email will come from our third-party survey administrator, K12 Insight.
- Public survey link also will be posted on district website under Parents tab; paper copies are available by request in the Communications department.
- This survey period is earlier than last year by a couple of weeks; this will allow us to get reports back sooner to be used in decision-making and planning, CIPs, etc.
- Thank you, in advance, for your support and encouragement for survey participation.
Student Engagement Survey and Senior Exit Survey
- Currently scheduled to open Monday, April 13
- Students grades 6-11 will have the opportunity during school to participate in the annual engagement survey using a public link posted on the district website.
- Students in grade 12 will have the opportunity during school to participate in the annual engagement survey, which will include questions specific to seniors, using the same public link posted on the district website.
- The process of reviewing and finalizing survey questions begins next week.
- Does not apply to students in grades K-5.
We have 80 yearbooks available for pre-order on yearbookforever.com. They are sold first come, first serve. Once they're gone, we're sold out. Order today so your student does not miss out.
Yearbooks will be delivered the week before finals. We will post that information on all of our social media when the time is closer.
We are accepting applications now for students to serve on the yearbook and newspaper staffs. Students can see Mrs. Lee in room 303 for more information.
Advanced Academics & Staff Professional Development
ALL PRO DAD'S event for Moms
Monday, March 2nd, 6pm
5501 Marine Creek Parkway
Fort Worth, TX
On Monday, March 2nd, we are recognizing mom's at our All Pro Dad's event. This is a dinner on Monday night and for mom's only! The Hollenstein Center is located just north of Chisholm Trail High School. The dinner begins at 6:00 PM.
It is very important that an RSVP is made back to email@example.com with the names interesting in attending this event. I need to be exact on the count for food preparation.
Looking forward to recognizing moms on this evening.