Japanese 1 Week 16
News for Students/Parents/Guardians/ELA's:
Winter Break for NCVPS courses: Start Dec 22nd-Jan 2nd.
--No classes or coaching sessions. Students can use this time to catch up on late work as well as work on their EOC Project. ^.^
This week in lesson 13: Students will learn how to talk about hanging out with friends, as well as time. The assignments needs to be submitted by the due date listed on the syllabus. (✿◠‿◠)
Parents/Guardians/ELA's: Students needs to submit ALL assignments from here on out by the due date! Here's the link to the Parent Observer Access information: https://www.smore.com/93jzq You can use this to sign up to be able to login to the course to keep up with your students' progress. You will be able to see their current grade, what the students are missing, and all their progress. ^o^
☆Assignments for Wk 16-Lesson 13☆
- Due Mon: L13 Content Due
- Due Tues: L13 Writing Assignment
- Due Wed: L13 Cultural Discussion Assignment
- Due Thurs: L13 Speaking Assignment
- Due Fri: L13 Quizzes
- Due Fri: L13 Language Coaching Sessions 1 & 2
IMPORTANT UP COMING DUE DATES!
- Winter Break for NCVPS: Dec 22nd-Jan 2nd.
- EOC Project Part 1 & 2: Due Jan. 5th.
- Final Exam: Due Jan. 13th.
- EVERYTHING is DUE: Jan 13th.
- LAST DAY of this course: Jan 13th!
iPhone and iPad users! This is an AWESOME Katakana learning app.
Android users! This is an AWESOME Katakana learning app.
Study Tools, use to learn lesson 13 vocabulary:
Use this Quizlet to study your Lesson 13 vocabulary for this week. \^o^/