February 5, 2018
- Report Cards are now open. They are due Tuesday, March 6th by 4pm. Please send me an email when you finish.
- Popcorn fundraiser begins today. All funds should be turned into the office by March 8th
- California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS) is now live for parents, staff, and students.
- Please ensure that you are completing attendance accurately by 9 am every day.
- For student safety, do not leave students unsupervised in your classroom. It only takes a second for something to happen.
- For student safety, please report to yard duty on time. Students are being released when the bell rings and it is important that supervision is available at that time.
- All requests for personal days must be submitted in writing either via email or a B Form at least 3 days advance of any days taken. Please note that personal days taken without prior approval will not be approved.
Updated Prep/Enrichment Schedule
Week at a Glance
- Cost Meeting 11 to 12
- Staff Meeting 3 to 4 (Please use this time to complete the Healthy Kids Survey, if you have not done so already)
- Minimum Day
- Valentine's Day
- Howard Professional Learning/Collaboration 1:45 to 4
- Williams Off Site in Am
- Howard Cheerleaders Performance @ Fremont High School 7pm (All Staff are Free with Badge)
- Howard Basketball Team Game @ Westlake Time TBD