June 1 - 5, 2015
1. NCDPI has released questions that were used during the 2013-2014 North Carolina Final Exams. The released items are available athttp://www.ncpublicschools.org/accountability/common-exams/released-items/highschoolitems
2. If you are going to the DARE TO SHARE: PERSONALIZE YORU LEARNING ADVENTURES professional development at First Flight High School, remember to fill out a prior approval and let me know.
3. Summer Professional Development: Click the link below for a list of facilitated online courses offered this summer. Registration opens June1, 2015. Courses start June 22, 2015.https://rt3nc.org/.
- Digital Literacies in the Classroom (seven weeks) 1.5 CEUs
- Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science and Technical Subjects: Part 1 (five weeks) 0.5 CEU
- Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science and Technical Subjects: Part 2 (seven weeks) 1.5 CEUs
- Introduction to Data Literacy (five weeks) 1 CEU
- Data Literacy in Action (six weeks) 1.5 CEU
- Introduction to Universal Design for Learning (four weeks) 1 CEU
- Universal Design for Learning: Part 2 (four weeks) 1 CEU
- Connecting with our 21st Century Learners (five weeks) 1 CEU
- North Carolina Professional Teaching Standards (six weeks) 2 CEUs
- Building and sustaining PD (six weeks) 1 CEU
- Responsibilities of the 21st Century Educator (seven weeks) 1 CEU
These courses are available at no cost to North Carolina educators and will be facilitated by DPI professionals. The courses are completed entirely online. Participants are expected to meet all weekly deadlines in order to receive CEUs. Partial credit will not be given. Registration is limited to 35 participants per course. To register, follow the instructions below to log into Home Base to self-register for a course.
Log in to the NCEES system using your usual PowerSchool log in or the alternate log inhttps://ncees.homebase.ncpublicschools.gov/alternateLogin.html Click the Professional Development tab.
4.Exam Review: We will have it's Saturday exam review on Saturday, June 6, 2015 from 9-12 in the morning. Please encourage your students to attend. LET ME KNOW BY THURSDAY IF YOU WILL BE HERE.
PM - Lilly
LUNCH - Sundberg / Reaves
THIS WEEK AT CAMTECH:
Tuesday, June 2 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. BUSH!!!!
Wednesday, June 3
Baccalaureate / Graduation Practice @ 3:30 PM
Thursday, June 4 - Please remind students that this is a regular school day
1st & 4th CTE Post-Assessment and teacher made exam
Friday, June 5 - Please remind students that this is a regular school day
2nd & 3rd CTE Post-Assessment and teacher made exam
Saturday, June 6
Exam Review 9AM - 12 PM
Sunday, June 7
Baccalaureate @ 7PM