January Week 3
What We've Learned This Week
We reviewed letters A-Z, digraphs, and initial blends.
The students defined the word “Habitat” on their vocabulary notebook.
1. Numbers 1-100
2. Tally Marks
- We discussed hibernating animals habitats.
- The students made animal homes using shoe boxes, construction paper, clay, and other arts and crafts materials.
Martin Luther King Jr.
We briefly discussed Martin Luther King Jr.'s family life and his role as a peacemaker.
Hibernation Collaborative Project
Happy Birthday Vicky
- School is closed/ MLK Jr. Day
- Field trip to Giant Food @ 9:30 AM-11 15 AM
- Dress Code: Field trip shirt & jeans
- Formal day
- Open House 10 AM- 3 PM
- Open House @ 10 AM-1 PM
- Early registration discount