In the News
Staff vs. 5th Grade Basketball Game
Our Blueberry Ambassador/Leadership Team is organizing a fundraiser for the Genesee County Food Bank. It will take place on May 19th from 6:00-8:00 at The Cage Fieldhouse. Doors will open at 5:30 - any kids want to play?
Middle School Counselor Visit
Jack and The Beanstalk
On Friday, April 1st, all Morrish students will be going to the Performing Arts Center (PAC) at Swartz Creek High School to see a performance of “Jack and the Beanstalk”. This is a production from the University of Michigan-Flint Music Department and is an opera for children. The performance is free of charge and lasts about an hour. Buses will leave Morrish at 9:30 and will return by 11:30. This will be a great experience. Please remember that April 1st is a half day of school and students will be dismissed at 11:55.
March is Reading Month Calendar
Go to this link to see all of the exciting schedule!
Go here for the details!
End of the Year Activities
Attached is a copy of the Yearbook Sale Form. The deadline to order is March 31st. You can send in a check or order online at the following website.
ONLINE - Go to www.schoolpictures.com
SWARTZ CREEK COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
MISSION: Swartz Creek Community Schools inspires our learners to embrace challenges, set goals, grow their talents, and realize their dreams for success in a global society.
VISION: Swartz Creek Community Schools provides a world class education through innovative experiences while developing the unique talents of our learners.BELIEF STATEMENTS:
- We believe in a culture of learning.
- We believe that student learning should be the primary goal for all decisions made affecting the school district.
- We believe the climate and culture of the school is engaging, nurturing, challenging, and inspires students to express their personal ideas.
- We believe curriculum is integrated, differentiated, meaningful, and pertinent to life.
- We believe in culturally relevant education that provides the knowledge and skills to meet the global challenges and opportunities of the 21st Century.
- We believe in continuous improvement informed by critical evaluation and reflection.
- We believe expanding technologies enrich how teachers teach and students learn.
- We believe in building relationships and sharing resources with our community, parents, and staff members.