Anderson Weekly News! 2/28/22
Dates to Remember
- Fri. Mar 4th: No School, Teacher Institute Day
- Fri. Mar 4th: Panera South Elgin Dine Out Fundraiser 6:00 AM- 9:00 PM
- Wed. Mar 23rd: Early Release Day: Dismissal at 2:10 PM
- March 28th-April 1st. SPRING BREAK!
- Mon Apr. 4th: School Resumes
- April 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14 - IAR (Illinois Assessment of Readiness)
- Fri. Apr. 15th - No School (School Improvement Day)
- Wed. Apr. 27th Early Release Day 2:10 Dismissal
- Mon. May 2nd, 5th Grade Band Concert 6:40 PM Thompson Middle School
- Tue. May 3rd, Beginning Orchestra Concert 5:30 PM North High School
- Tue. May 3rd, Advanced Orchestra Concert 7:00 PM North High School
- Thu. May 5th PTO Meeting 7:00 PM
- Tue. May 10th, Incoming Parent Wredling Middle School 6:30-7:30 PM
- Fri. May 13th, Fifth Grade Band at Cougars Game 5:30 PM.
- Wed. May 25th LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
We need 8 more families to fill out the survey!
Every year, District 303 conducts a satisfaction survey eliciting feedback from our students, teachers, and parents. This year, as part of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), we will now be participating in the Illinois 5Essentials Survey. As a parent or guardian, this survey will provide you with the opportunity to share your thoughts on important elements of school effectiveness about your child’s school.
We need at least 20% of our families to take this survey. You know Mr. Jarot will be overly friendly and persistent until we meet our goal. :)
We value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your suggestions for improvement. To take the parent survey please visit https://survey.5-essentials.org/Illinois/ and select the appropriate survey. Click HERE for a more detailed letter.
School Lunches and Breakfast in PushCoin
Starting Wed, Feb 23rd, all student school lunches, breakfasts, and beverages will be recorded in their pushcoin account. There will continue to be NO COST for lunches and breakfasts for this school year, but they will now be recorded through pushcoin, even though no funds are being used.
Just as a reminder, the school lunch consists of an entree, milk, and fruit or vegetable. Your child may select more than one fruit or vegetable if they wish, but not less than one. If your child wants to have a juice box or bottle of water ordered for lunch, there is a cost for that. Also, if your child wants to order milk only and not the entire lunch, there is a cost for that.
Juice Box $.75
From the Anderson PTO
Panera Dine Out Fundraiser
Updates from PTO Board
Last Call For Yearbook Pictures!
Thank you Megan Golden (Anderson Parent) for all your hard work organizing and building our school yearbook!
Time Is Running Out! Order Your Yearbook Today!
Anderson Spirit Wear
Show your school spirit! Order your Anderson spirit wear at the link below. All orders will be placed online again this year. The store will be open throughout the school year. Items will ship directly to your home. Questions? Contact Lisa at: email@example.com