Poses for Partners
Friday, Feb. 12th, 7:15-8:45pm
244 Law Street
Wondering what to do for a Valentine's date? Why not yoga? Experience a heart-opening sequence with someone you love! This special Valentine's workshop will feature partner poses, connecting meditation, and simple massage techniques...(and there WILL be chocolate). Bring a friend, family-member, or that "special" someone. Advance registration recommended! $25/couple or $15/individual
- We will start promptly at 7:15. We recommend you arrive 15-20 minutes early to sign in and get settled on your mat.
- Please silence or turn off cell phones and leave them outside of the practice area.
- Leave footwear outside of the practice area. There are mats for snowy boots.
- The practice area has amazing acoustics. Voices carry. Because of the nature of this session, We ask that you enter the practice area in noble silence. If speaking, please use your "inside voice." Once our practice is closed, joyful socializing is welcome!
Tips for a Delightful Experience:
- Please sign in upon arrival. If you have not signed a release form, please do so before class (these will be available at sign-in).
- Some props are available, but if you have your own, please bring your mat, a blanket, block, and firm pillow or bolster. Whatever you need to be your most comfortable!
- Dress in layers that allow you to stretch comfortably.
- PARKING is available on the west side of the building on Cedar street, but will be limited! If possible, car pool. You may have to walk a block or two.