1. Born January 18,1689- Died February 10,1755. Lived in his whole life in France.
2. He became a writer.
3. He attended law school, graduated and began working as an attorney.
4. Montesquieu concluded that the best form of government was one in which the legislative, executive, and judicial powers were separate and kept each other in check to prevent an branch from becoming too powerful.
5. James Madison and Donald Lutz
- James Madison and Donald Lutz from the 21st century.
- Because those were the friends he choosed.
6. (Famous quote)
"Success in the majority of circumstances depends on knowing how long it takes to succeed."
It means to never stop trying to accomplish something.