Here Innovation & Tradition Collide In Personalized Learning
Week 9 - Screamingly Busy
Some of you have been ghoulishly absent in Twitterverse - we miss you!
(please try to hit 2 minimum)
- Power Teaching noticings, connections, etc.
- Bridges Math Happenings
- Use of Prompting Guides
- Innovation and/or New Ideas
- Classroom Systems in any area
- Tweet Free! Tweet Free! Spread the love! Share the Fun!
Week at a Glance - TPRI, PACE, JOGGING, DRA, END OF 9-WEEKS
- Monday - TPRI Data Due in Aware (Kinder); PACE Math Screener window opens for (1st Grade); Tier 3 Meeting after school
- Tuesday - Jog-a-Thon
- Wednesday - Jog-a-Thon; Site-based Meeting after school for leadership team
- Friday - End of 1st Nine Weeks; DRA data due in AWARE; PACE Math Screener due in Aware
8th Week in Review
Action Item 1 - #RAYSREAD (don't be left out)
Please Send a 5-10 second video of you reading aloud to your own personal child/grandchild/pet/friend/etc. in your home or school environment and upload to our shared folder in Google Drive. The clips will be used to create a video that will be viewable by our school and community on Monday, October 31st.
Please submit by Wednesday, October 26th
Action Item #2 - Class Pre-visit Form
Visit Google Classroom for the Reflection Document - complete the pre-visit portion and “turn in” through Google Classroom by October 24th. We are looking forward to visiting your class!
Storybook Character Day - October 31st
Monday, October 31st (Kinder Parade 8:00am) - dress up as your favorite storybook character. Teams are encouraged to pick a book theme or common thread to encourage teamwork and community!
#FlashReading - get ready for a surprise visitor to stop by and read to your class on Oct. 31st
Fountas & Pinnell Continuum
AWESOME resource for planning and progress monitoring during Guided Reading.