Grand Rounds: Resident Case Study
Washington DC VA Medical Center's Dept of Neurology Presents
Please join us for this scholarly didactic session!
The Grand Round Lecture Series was established by the Washington DC VA Medical Center's Dept of Neurology to:
- Promote acquisition of excellence in clinical care
- Introduce clinicians to scientific advances that affect the practice of Neurology
- Demonstrate application of scientific methodology to clinical situations
- Provide a forum for discussion between Neurologists at all stages of their training
- Prepare residents and students for careers in academic medicine
Wednesday, Aug. 28th 2013 at 12pm
3B 221C Conference Room
Family and friends are encouraged to attend
No refreshments will be served
About the DC VA Medical Center
The Washington DC VA Medical Center's employees and volunteers take great pride in serving Veterans of the national capital area. "Capitol Excellence" is our #1 priority. Located in the nation's capital, only a short distance from historic buildings that house today's leaders and honor yesterday's, the Washington DC VA Medical Center is one of the most visible and dynamic facilities in the VA system.