This Week in Room 300...
Math: Subtraction Review. We will use this last week to review all that we have learned in subtraction, and I will be conducting assessments on Friday so that we are not as bombarded with them at the end of the nine weeks. Your child will only have a couple of days this week for math, so please make sure they are ready for those assessments by Friday.
Science: Landforms. We will be learning about different landforms such as mountains, lakes, oceans, etc.
Writing: We will be using the information we gain on landforms to write informational pieces.
ELA: During our reading time, we will discuss the different settings of books on landforms to further our knowledge on where you would find specific landforms.
Mother's Day Tea
We hope you can join us!!
- We have an author coming to visit us this Friday!
- If you are ordering spring pictures, please turn in your order this week!
- Please send in April snack money if you have not already
- Moms, send in your Mother's Day Tea RSVP
- Please remember to wear sneakers on Friday for PE