East Elementary Design Team
Leadership Retreat for the 2015-2016 School Year
COME LOVE LEARNING WITH US!
We hope you have had a wonderful, relaxing, amazing summer. And although we still have a quite a few weeks until we see our building filled with children, the planning is well under way. As teacher leaders, we are excited to invite you to join us for 2 days of intense planning and a little fun to launch our first ever East Elementary Design Team. We plan to spend July 28th and 29th setting goals, strengthening our leadership muscles, and building relationships. We can't wait to see you!
Agenda - Creating a Masterpiece
July 28th - Day 1 on Design Team
- Breakfast and Welcome Zone - Team Building Activity
- Design Team Retreat Blueprint (Goals, Relationships, Norms)
- Building Our Foundation: What do we believe to be important?
- Blueprint for 2015-2016 (Data, PLCs, Unit Design in Math, Relationships)
- Nuts and Bolts (Master Schedule, Duty Schedules, Wacky Wednesday, Enrichment)
July 29th - Day 2 on Design Team
- Welcome - Reflection from Day 1
- Enrichment -- Intervention Design
- Crew Clean-Up: Housekeeping Items (Campus Volunteers, Spirit Sticks/Spirit Store, Revisiting Morning and Afternoon Procedures, Beginning of Year Needs, Class Parties)
- TBA -- Secret Destination