February 20, 2017; 8:00-4:00
8:30-10:30-Meet with Like Campus Grade Levels @ Wyatt
11:00-1:00-Lunch with Your Team Debriefing Like Campus Meetings
1:00-TELPAS Calibration for those teachers involved with giving TELPAS (meet with Andi)
1:00-Lesson Planning for non-TELPAS teachers
*Schools participating-Skaggs, Wyatt, Mathews, Andrews, Bethany and Centennial
Notes for the Day
- Show up BEFORE 8:30 so you are ready when the session begins.
- Plan to carpool as parking is limited.
- Remember to set an example by collaborating and not complaining!
- Please participate in the discussion and keep an open mind.
- Plan to attend lunch with your team to debrief. Plan your destination ahead of time.
- Write AT LEAST one idea you gained from your like campus meeting. You will need to catch any teammates up that are involved in TELPAS.
Suggested Topics PDH Discussion-- Review And Ponder Before Monday, February 20th
- Instructional Specialists: https://docs.google.com/a/pisd.edu/spreadsheets/d/16B7NlnWivJRykrUnSq2cxXJ-GZ0vLypCvJcmsm5MZfc/edit?usp=sharing
- Counselor: https://docs.google.com/a/pisd.edu/spreadsheets/d/18JQqp-3R23Nl2hy9-jOSTDd1IHiAYWvAdRr2lZVsfiw/edit?usp=sharing
- PACE: https://docs.google.com/a/pisd.edu/spreadsheets/d/1mH2e9LDsPOibF_h7e0E0Yw0JndoZuKF6hAowmILr8Os/edit?usp=sharing
- Speech: https://docs.google.com/a/pisd.edu/spreadsheets/d/1BkrMCdhX4kQEuLwCTe3nt8RajLqeIQpoPUOCqauY7wo/edit?usp=sharing