1st Grade Music Notes
October Songs We Have Learned
- Legs and All (poem)
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider
- The Very Busy Spider (book by Eric Carle)
- Big Black Cats
- Hippity Hop to the Candy Shop
- Pumpkin Stew
- In The Hall of the Mountain King (listening and moving)
Listening to "In the Hall of the Mountain King"
Check more on this famous song on the Classics for Kids website: http://www.classicsforkids.com/activitysheets/october2009.pdf
INSTRUMENT ZOO FUN!
Dates to Remember
- December 15- 2nd grade trip to IBT Nutcracker (10am), grandparents day performance at 2pm, and concert at 6:30pm
- January 24- 1Ba, 1Pe, 1Ti First Grade informances at 6:00pm (grade levels will be split in half, one group goes 24th and other group goes 26th)
- January 26- 1Jo and 1Ev First Grade informances at 6:00pm
- February 24- Fourth Grade Drama Club Performance 6:30pm
- March 16- Fourth Grade CONCERT 6:30pm
- April 11- Third Grade Concert at 6:30pm
- April 25- Fifth Grade Concert at 6:30pm
- May 8-12 Talent Day during Music Class
Our 1st Grade Concerts are in January!
Our First Grade Concert/Informances are: Tuesday, January 24 (Miss Backe, Mrs. Tilford, and Mrs. Peeler's classes) at 6:00pm and Thursday, January 25 (Miss Jolliff and Mrs. Evans's classes) at 6:00pm
Help Us Get Enough Instruments for Everyone!
If you didn't get a chance to donate towards our last project, please consider donating towards our new one. You can donate $1 or as much as you are able- every little bit counts! Please consider sharing this link and help support music in OUR school!
You can view our project by clicking on this link: https://www.donorschoose.org/jmmusic