TTAO Spring Newsletter
Message from TTAO President, Craig Hertel
Check your email for a complimentary ticket to the shows at State. The attachment to that email is a letter from Paula Rodriguez that you need to print, sign and bring to the box office.
Speaking of State, we are having our final adjudicator training for this year during 6A State on May 6. If you know someone who would like to be a judge, encourage them to apply.
Meanwhile, don’t forget we are entering the month of May, which is our time to renew membership. Make sure to do this by May 31 if you want to be considered for Area, Region and State assignments next year.
Finally… Thank you so much for your efforts this OAP season. Both adjudicators and contest managers have done fantastic work!
Please Turn in Your Evaluations from your Contests This Year!
For Contest Managers
OAP Season Highlights
UIL Theatrical Design and One Act Play State Meet Schedule
State Meet Adjudicator Training
Live Certification Training for Adjudicators: UIL State Meet – 6A – May 6, 2023
Participation is limited to those eligible to judge in the 2022-2023 season. This event is limited to 20 participants. You will be notified if your application is approved and you are eligible to participate. *Please anticipate approximately two weeks for notification.
DATES/LOCATIONS: Saturday, May 6, 2023
Raymond E. Hartfield Performing Arts Center
Round Rock ISD
5800 McNeil Dr.
Round Rock, Tx.78729
Congratulations to UIL One Act Play State Adjudicators and Contest Managers
- 1A – Freddie Buckner, Denise Green, Patty MacMullen
- 2A – Susan Loughran, Dr. R. Scott Allen, Eric Vera
- 3A – Kelsey Kling, Omar Leos, Travis Springfield
- 4A – Luis Munoz, Yvonne Phillips Dupree, Larry Carpenter
- 5A – Dr. Carrie Klypchak, Kathy Harvey, Alison Frost
- 6A – Larry Balfe, Robin Robinson, Jim Mammarella
- 1A-3A Contest Manager - Carla Schumann
- 4A-6A Contest Manager - Jerry Ivins