We Are Together Tamanend!
December 10, 2012
Philadelphia Narcotics Unit Speaks to 9th Graders
Got R o A R?
Matt M. was given a Tiger Track recognition by Mrs. Price for his Responsibility.
Mrs. Stryjak gave Liz H. a Tiger Track for her Achievement.
Amber P. recieved a Tiger Track from Ms. Littley for her Responsibility.
Highlighted in a Previous TMS Update:
- Parents of 9th Graders: If you would like to submit a baby picture of your 9th graders along with a few words for the TMS 2013 yearbook, please see our online flyer for more information. All photos and notes must be submitted by December 21, 2012.
- Kelly Anne Dolan In-lieu-of-Gift cards are available in the TMS Guidance Office. Notify Mrs. Loudenslager or donate online: http://dolanfund.org/account (please note "Tamanend" when donating online).
- We need parents, students and staff for our Wellness Committee. If you are interested in helping with a fitness program after school, starting a vegetable garden in our courtyard, or have some other ideas to help our students and staff "go green" and stay fit, please contact Mrs. Mary McDonald, Mrs. Lauren Myrtetus and Ms. Brenda Scheffey about becoming involved in our Wellness Committee.
- Students currently taking an Algebra course will take the PA Keystone Exam in Algebra this year, unless they took the Algebra Keystone two years ago and were proficient. The following is a link with more information about the PA Keystone Exams: http://www.cbsd.org/curriculum/assessment/Pages/PA-Keystone-Exams.aspx.
- If you have a Twitter account, now you can get "Tiger Tweets" by following us @CBTamanendMS where we will proudly share good news and accomplishments of our students and staff.
Please read and share with others our "TMS Points of Pride."
Please volunteer to help make this year at TMS great!
- Click here to register to receive CBSD text alerts.