I'm Speaking at Mom 2 CEO 2015
The Ultimate Mom Entrepreneur Symposium Sept. 19 Los Angeles
I have been in the graphic and web design industry for the last 15 years. Art and design has been my life since I was a child and I was always doodling, drawing, or sketching since I can remember. Little did I know that my exposure to computers in this industry would set the path for my career.
I have a passion for designing creative and modern websites and design pieces for my clients. I work with all kinds of businesses, from startup to medium to large companies.
For startup businesses, I help with all marketing materials, business card and brochure designs, web site design, and more. For my larger companies, they need monthly or quarterly assistance with maintaining their web sites, sending out email marketing campaigns, and marketing materials for trade shows or upcoming events and seminars. I am constantly attending seminars and new courses, as the technology industry shifts all the time, and I love to keep up with the new software and new trends.
My goal is to make my clients happy, as I LOVE WHAT I DO! I am so happy to be in a business where I can actually say I enjoy waking up each day to design!
Networking Conference & Workshop Series - Part I
Saturday, Sep. 19th, 9am-4:30pm
Banquet Hall at Maggiano's - 6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd., Woodland Hills, CA
Mom 2 CEO is designed for the serious mom-entrepreneur. Among it being a fantastic networking opportunity, our speakers are well seasoned marketers, entrepreneurs, inventors, professionals in both business and family matters, entertainment industry innovators, authors, and so much more.
Oh…and we're also going to have some fun! Join us at our Networking Reception night one, followed by Mom's Night Out & Twitter Party where we'll tweet, win, connect and even explore more business opportunities. Check out each session for outline and inclusions.
9:00 am - Meet and Greet Continental Breakfast – Provided
* Heather Pich - Does your thinking limit your success?
* Margalit Ward – Creating Your Ideal Vision for Success & Action Plan to Powerfully Move You Forward
* Ericka Perry - Start-Up, Trademarks, Setting Goals & Vision Board
* Tammira Lucas - The Business Doctor - Business & Marketing Strategies
12:45 - 1:30 - Lunch - Provided
* Ayn Gailey - Easy & Advanced Social Media Tips by The Brand Whisperer
* Heidi Ferrer – Creating a Successful Blog
* Blogging and Branding - Panel Discussion
* Lee Levy - Designing Creative and Modern Websites
* Valeska Jacques - Web Based Marketing and Gamification
* Lainie Miller - Financial and Investment Management
* Paulette Light - Tackling an Entrepreneurial Project - From one mom to another
* Panel Discussion: Balancing Home-Based Business and Family
* We are planning a Mom's Night Out at Maggiano's, sponsored by Mompreneurs of America