By: Teagan R.
Password Protection and Creation
- A strong password can save your life
- A identity thief could steel your passwords and get your identity
- asswords should have at least 5 characters
- it should have a few #
- it should have one or two symbols
- Check with your friends to make sure things you post about them are okay.
- Even if you think its privet it can be shared with anyone a person wants to.
- Check with parents before clicking on links .
- People's feelings can be hurt on the internet.
- Don't say things you would not say in front of a person.
- Don’t join the bully.
- Don’t be mean to the bully.
- Tell some one if it dose not stop.
- Don’t jump to conclusions.
- Don’t start the problem.
- Abbreviate your searches.
- Use synonyms.
- Don’t use small words.
- Don’t ask questions.
- 3-5 words .
- Only do one thing at a time
- When you only do one thing at once you can do things easier
- Walking in the street while texting can be dangerous
- Texting while driving can lead to accidents
- No one wants to be by someone that always is on there phone
- Don’t take credit for other peoples work.
- You can be thrown in jail for not giving credit.
- Never think someone else work is your own.
- Cite your source.
- If posted that dose not give credit it could be taken down.