Week of 03/22/2021
A Message from the Administrator
Dear MCS Families,
Below is a link to our short Parent Engagement and Satisfaction Survey. The Idaho State Department of Education uses this information as a part of our Accountability system and the data is reported on our State Report Card (https://idahoschools.org/). Not only does the State use this information, but our staff values your opinion. Your feedback helps us examine our current practices and improve them to better serve our students.
Due to the anonymity of the survey, we would greatly appreciate bringing any deeper concerns directly to our staff’s attention. This will allow us to address the issue in a timely fashion. As a school, we strive to support our staff, families, and, most importantly, our students. We appreciate your time and thinking to make our school the best it can be.
To complete the survey, click on the link below and select our school from the drop-down menu. The parent survey will take 5-10 minutes to complete and needs to be completed no later than March 31st.
Parent survey link:
Administrator, Moscow Charter School,
Reminders for 3/23-26
Here are a few things to remember for the week:
- Students that are going to be back in person will attend Tuesday - Friday of this week
- Grades 4-8 (with siblings) should be picked up at the HIRC. K-3 will be picked up in front of the middle school building
- Online check in through Google Classroom is still required for any online days
- During the week of 3/29-4/2; in person students will attend Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesday the 31st is an online learning day for all students
- Masks are still required
Morning Drop Off Reminders:
- If you are dropping your student off in the morning, please be sure to park in a designated parking spot if you wish to get out of the vehicle and/or walk your student inside. We also have a crossing guard, if you wish to drop your student off at the HIRC.
- For attendance purposes, if your student is tardy and being dropped off after 8:25, they are required to check in at the office upon arrival.
We appreciate your help with these things!
Teachers should be contacting you soon with information to sign up for a time for conferences.
Spring Picture Day will be on April 5th. More information to follow.
Important Changes to School Lunches
If you are an online only student and would like a meal on normal school days, your meal must be ordered through Caitlin by 8:45am and you will need to pick it up at MCS. To place an order, you must call or email Caitlin at the MCS Office at 208-883-3195 or email@example.com. More information to following regarding pick up times at MCS.
We understand this is a bit of a change, so please let us know if you have any questions!
MCS Lottery for the 21-22 school year!
Reminder: We will draw for the 21-22 lottery on Friday, the 26th. Mr. B will be hosting a tour of the school on March 24th from 9-10AM. If you know someone who might be interested, please share this information with them! They can use the link below to RSVP.