Colorado Springs Psychiatry
$300K Potential - Sign On Bonus - Flexible Schedule
My name is Ryan Bakken, Research Specialist for Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s leading physician search and consulting firm. I'd like to invite you to join a highly respected and dedicated Psychiatry practice that has been one of the premier providers of mental health services of this state for over 90 years! Enjoy a quality of life that allows you to spend time with family and participate in a variety of recreational activities in a thriving metropolitan!
- Joint Commission Accredited hospital for Behavioral Health
- 100% Inpatient Adult or Child Psychiatry
- Ability grow outpatient practice
- Production incentives create potential for $300K
- Relocation offered with sign-on bonus
- Health insurance and Malpractice insurance
- Opportunity to manage your own sub-specialty unit
- Work with a team that is compassionate and responsive to the needs of their patients
The community is one of the America’s most livable cities; steady economy, family-friendly neighborhoods, low crime rates, growing diversity, world-class health care facilities, vast educational offerings and commitment to community all fall in line with the American Dream. Median real estate prices are below the national average and homes are available in all types and sizes. Rental properties also are plentiful and affordable and there’s never a long commute in heavy traffic.
As for education, home to an acclaimed 7-district public school system, 13 different private schools, and 12 institutions of higher education. The people of the community are committed to the values of trust, honesty and helpfulness, making it easy to settle in, to get acquainted, and to become an active and valued member of the community. The public schools rank 2nd in Quality of Education in an all of Colorado.
For immediate consideration, reply with a copy of your CV, contact number, and the best time to reach you to learn more about this position