to all of those who came to the last meeting of the year 2015. If you weren't there, members were given project survey forms (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4EYb6GZVfaob2xxSS1POGdobWRGMzdiLW90Mmo4NG9SVkYw). The most suggested types of volunteer projects were holiday-themed and those with animals. Visit the links below for suggested projects.
- Help a child - Holiday Gift Wrapping: http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp2230986.jsp
- Holiday Gift Wrapping: http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp2217216.jsp
- Meals on Wheels: http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp26844.jsp
- Bring Holiday Cheer to a Family in Need: http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp1513042.jsp
- Austin Pets Alive: http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp1170579.jsp
- Meals on Wheels PALS: http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp865488.jsp
- Dog sitter: http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp802279.jsp
- Dog Rescue Meet and Greet: http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp2212632.jsp
These projects are not coordinated by Key Club. So you will not sign in with Key Club and you will not receive Key Club specific hours while volunteering at these projects. However these projects still let you earn service hours, so they are worth checking out.
KEY CLUB IN THE NEWS!
Get a copy of volume 63 of "the Shield" to read the article about Key Club and volunteering during Winter Break.
THE T-SHIRT CONTEST STARTS NOW...
Get the form, sketch out your idea, then turn it in to Mr. Bjerke or any of the Key Club officers. REMEMBER, we aren't looking for artistic ability, anyone can participate in the T-shirt design contest. You can turn in the form any time between now and the last meeting (when we will vote on the best design).