OVEE Remote Learning Update
April 20, 2021
STUDENT LEARNING PACKETS
- The OV bus drivers will begin delivering packets to OVEE students tomorrow, Wednesday~April 21, 2021.
- Distribution will begin at 9am and should be completed by 1pm for students living in-district.
- If you live outside of district you may come to the building anytime between 10am and 3pm to pick up your child's packet.
- Each packet will contain directions for our students to follow about how and when to complete assignments.
- Completed packets are to return with your child on Tuesday, April 27th (our expected return date at this time)
- Teachers will be checking in with students through the Seesaw app.
Your child's teacher will let you know the specific time and provide a link to the meeting Wednesday.
These meetings can be accessed via home computers, cell phones, tablets, laptops or roku streaming devices.
If you would like to pick up your child's chromebook you will need to contact the office to schedule a pick up time.
Thank you for your flexibility as we navigate these uncertain times.
Distribution will take place at Cardinal Elementary between 11:30-12:30.
Distribution will also take place at OV High School from 2:30-3:30pm
Families may attend either of these sites.
There will also be a Farm to Families food distribution on Thursday, April 22, 2021 at the OV Community Ed building 1765 Ada between 11am-12pm