Burnett Honors Nursing Program
Become a Burnett Honors Nursing Scholar at UCF!
What is the Burnett Honors Nursing Scholar Program?
How do I become a Burnett Honors Nursing Scholar?
1. Declare Nursing Pending as your major by the end of your first spring term.
2. Be accepted into the Burnett Honors College and remain in good standing.
3. Have an ACT score = 30 or SAT score = 1400 (minimum 650 in Math and Verbal)
4. Schedule a meeting with your College of Nursing Advisor, Jessica Fasano, at https://ucfcollegeofnursing.youcanbook.me to discuss the BHNS program requirements. You can do this as early as your first semester at UCF!
- College of Nursing Advisor: Jessica Fasano, email@example.com