By: Heather Reilly
- It is important for everyone to live a happy and healthy life.
- It's important to have sanitary living conditions.
- If everyone does all they can to keep everything sanitary than not as many people will die from getting sick.
- Most of these sicknesses can be prevented with a few steps.
- We hope to develop medicines and actual scientific developments.
- Many new developments and scientific studies will make a large impact.
Successes and Failures:
- FDR gives the right for everyone to have good medical care and the opportunity to live a healthy life.
- Theodore Roosevelt passed a law to make these ideas come into action and for everyone to get the medical care they need.
- Not everyone will like these ideas, but they're really just to help people.
- Even if people protest about this, it doesn't really matter because Roosevelt made the decision to pass the law.
Key Figures and events:
- Theodore Roosevelt, whom was the president at the time passed the law for the heath reform.
- FDR also helped with the health reform.
- So everyone has the same rights to a healthy life.
- This is the first government health care plan.
- Beginning of employer insurance.
- Employee health care.
- Medical science advances
- Beginning of modern hospital system.