Preparing For Elite On The Beach
April 2, 2016
ELITE ON THE BEACH
MODELS HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE SHOOT
At least one week to 2 days before the shoot, exfoliate your skin- head to toe. You can purchase Body and Face washes and scrubs that specialize in this,but there are some simple ingredients from home that will work too.
Click The Link Below For Awesome Home Remedies
After you Exfoliate, you must moisturize your entire face and body. You do not want to appear flaky, ashy and or dry for the shoot.
You must stretch extra for the shoot. Your body will be hit by water, sand and you will have to dance, leap, and position your body in multiple ways, so ensure that you stretch.
Starting adding minutes , at least a week before the shoot.
Each Elite member MUST start toning. You must be extra toned for this shoot. The Sun is your light. It does not matter your body type, each must tone. Push Ups, Planks, Lift weights.
5. Expect The Water To Be COLD. The weather may be chili.
When you see models in beach ads, most of the time, they were cold. You must understand this. You cannot waste time, get it in your head now, parents talk to your younger ones, they cannot complain, if you are to get in the water and leap , then that is what you have to do, on cue.
6. Rehearse Movement
You should at least once a week starting today, rehearse poses and looks in front of the mirror for this shoot. Although I will be directing it, I may need a few shots of you just moving with the water and the sand.
7.Prepare To Have Fun
This is a unique shoot and it shows the growth of MKDB, you must have fun, relax and LISTEN to me- Miss K at all times. You are to follow and listen closely and do it right the first time. If you have fun while listening, the fun will show in the photos!
Adult Performers /PARENTS and GRANDPARENTS HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE SHOOT
2. Ensure To Have All Items On The Beach Checklist.
3. Prepare to Drive to Either Pismo, California or LA- Venice Beach. I have to wait on the photographer and weather. You must prepare for both cities. Of course in March, we will render the location. However, please prepare for both.
4. Start Planning Now- Do you need to send your child with me? Are you bringing family and friends, what all do you need to do to prepare? Are you going to drive the night before? The morning of? Think On These Things.
5. Do we want to get 2 large suites and share? Ok, we need to have a meeting. lol. Will do.
Saturday, April 2, 2016 Brooklyns Birthday!
8:00 a.m. BREAKFAST
9:00a.m. STRETCH AND MEDIATE ON THE BEACH
10:00a.m. GET DRESSED, HAIR and MAKEUP
12:00p.m. THE SHOOT
7:30p.m. Celebrate Bk's FIRST BIRTHDAY
THE CONCEPT AND LOOK
HAIR OPTIONS: You have 2 Options For Your Hair- Ladies
1. LONG Braids- Singles
2. One VERY LONG, past your butt, Large Braided Ponytail
1. Bring All Makeup
2. Purchase BLACK Water -Proof Mascara and Eyeliner
- You will purchase the swimwear, that I select for you/your performer. I will send you the link or tell you the store it is located. Some are at Walmart, Target, or the mall and so forth.
- $40 /cash will be due on Saturday April 2, 2016 for the accessories, props and sitting fee.
ELITE TAKES THE BEACH CHECKLIST
- Hair Is Done Upon Arrival
- ALL MakeUp (dont forget the waterproof mascara! )
- MKDB Track Suit
- Yoga Mat
- Blanket For The Beach For Performer
- Thermos with Hot Drink
- A Beach Bag- we will not take our MKDB backpacks on the beach.
- Snack Pack for the shoot- Granola,Sliced/Cut Fruit, Almonds, Drinks with Straws
- Towels, Chair, or whatever you want to sit on while waiting.
- Towels For Drying Off
- SweatSuit Or Cover Clothes for while waiting.
- Clothes For Brooklyns Party. Fun, casual.
- Black Leotard(Any style) and Black Leggings
- Parents, anything you need on the beach. You may leave and comeback or go back and forth or stay, but not interfere with the shoot.
- $40.00 Cash for Sitting Fee, Props and Accessories